Here’s this week’s “New quiz,” a new feature that invites Link readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers to this quiz appear at the end.
1. Michele Threefoot, 8, recently received a handwritten letter in the mail from what famous jurist?
a) Sonia Sotomayor
b) Sandra Day O’Connor
c) Ruth Bader Ginsburg
d) Judith Sheindlin
2. Several Greater Indiana District employees were recently honored during half-time at what team’s game?
a) Indianapolis Colts
b) Indianapolis Indians
c) Indiana Hoosiers
d) Indiana Pacers
3. Fill in the blank: If enacted, a new bipartisan postal reform bill recently introduced by members of the U.S. House Oversight and Government Reform Committee could save USPS an estimated (blank) in cost reductions and new revenue over five years.
a) $26 billion
b) $27 billion
c) $28 billion
d) $29 billion
4. The CyberSafe at USPS team reminded employees to avoid using what kind of technology?
a) Mouse jigglers
b) Mouse ticklers
c) Mouse togglers
d) Mouse trappers
5. What employee recognition program is seeking nominations by Feb. 15?
a) Engagement Leader of the Year
b) Engagement Most Valuable Player
c) Postal Pulse
d) Postal’s Got Talent!
Answers: 1) c. 2) d. 3) a. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.