Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which female philatelist graced her own 20-cent stamp in 1994?
a) Amelia Earhart
b) Ayn Rand
c) Maria Sharapova
d) Virginia Apgar
2. Robersonville, NC, postal employees helped deliver a young fan’s letter to what basketball star?
a) LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
b) Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
c) Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors
d) Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
3. The Mississippi Statehood stamp depicts a guitarist celebrating the birthplace for artists of what musical genre?
a) Rock ’n’ roll
4. What year did Celebrate Diversity Month begin?
5. Fill in the blank: Employees are encouraged to review materials to educate themselves about (blank), a new program that will expand nationwide this month.
a) Informed Delivery
b) Informed Tracking
c) Informed Scanning
d) Informed Packaging
Answers: 1) d. 2) b. 3) c. 4) c. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.