USPS honored several employees at this year’s National Postal Forum (NPF) in Baltimore.
Six employees were recognized for their work with Business Connect, a program that encourages Postmasters and station managers to initiate discussions with customers about USPS products and services.
The honorees, all Postmasters, are:
- Tasha Gilliam (Fairplay, SC)
- Brittany Hable (Belle Plaine, MN)
- Donald Ingram (Greensburg, KY)
- John Martin (Vincennes, IN)
- Melody Salyer (McKee, KY)
- Jo Ann Wells (Meade, KS)
The Postal Service also recognized several employees for their efforts to register new business customers for NPF:
- Business Service Network Representative Matthew Bartholomew (Minneapolis)
- Sierra Coastal District Sales Manager Rosalinda Beattie (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Consumer and Industry Contact Acting Manager Stephanie Gonzales (San Antonio)
- Business Mail Entry Manager Michael Graybill (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Business Alliances Specialist Erick Keskey (Minneapolis)
- Business Service Network Representative Doni Morgan (Baltimore)
- Business Alliances Specialist Peggy Osborne (St. Charles, MO)
- Consumer and Industry Contact Manager Natalie Sorvari (Minneapolis)
- Field Account Representative Margarita Wilensky (Alameda, CA)
- Business Service Network Acting Representative Da Shiek Woodard (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Sierra Coastal District Marketing Manager Ramela Younekian (Santa Clarita, CA)
- Field Account Representative Diane Young (Salt Lake City)
NPF, the mailing and shipping industry’s largest annual conference, concluded May 24.