Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. When driving powered industrial vehicles, what does Miami Mail Handler Brittany Henry say to never do?
a) Honk the horn
b) Look both ways
c) Use the vehicle’s mirrors
d) Wear headphones
2. The Lake City, TN, Post Office recently changed its name to what?
a) Rocky Top
b) Lake Top City
c) Creek Rock City
d) Coal Creek
3. Hackers use which tech support scam to steal personal information?
a) Impersonate information technology employees
b) Deploy pop-ups
c) Request payments
d) All of the above
4. Fill in the blank: Research shows you should drink at least 8 ounces of water every (blank) minutes to stay hydrated.
5. Match the employee in Column A with his heroic act in Column B.
a) Sandpoint, ID, Retail Associate Ole Olson
b) Kinston, NC, Custodian Riley Grady
c) Lubbock, TX, City Carrier Assistant Paul Garcia
d) Pinellas Park, FL, Letter Carrier TyReke McGruder
I) Braved freezing temperatures to help a Jeep crash victim
II) Helped a customer who fell twice
III) Called police after witnessing a bike theft
IV) Activated an alarm during a facility fire
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) d. 4) b. 5) a. I., b. IV., c. II., d. III.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.