Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. According to the CyberSafe at USPS team, what should you do if you suspect you’ve received a phishing email?
a) Assess the sender
b) Validate by phone
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
2. Rural Carrier Associate Adrian Scott became an American citizen two years after emigrating from which country?
a) Dominican Republic
3. Link posted a video this week that shows highlights from which recent stamp dedication?
b) Have a Ball!
c) Robert Panara
d) Total Eclipse of the Sun
4. Anthony Moya, a technical support agent, assists customers from the care center in which city?
a) Edison, NJ
b) Los Angeles
c) Troy, MI
d) Wichita, KS
5. Fill in the blank: USPS recently honored (blank) businesses for supplying the organization with outstanding products and service.
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) b. 4) a. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.