Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. The Detroit Network Distribution Center has reduced its number of “missent” parcels by approximately how much?
a) 14 percent
b) 30 percent
c) 33 percent
d) 55 percent
2. Which federal agency recently returned a loaned USPS portrait of Benjamin Franklin?
a) Bureau of Engraving and Printing
b) Environmental Protection Agency
c) Export-Import Bank of the United States
d) Library of Congress
3. Where will the new Flowers From the Garden stamps be dedicated?
a) Cedar Rapids, IA
b) Rapid City, SD
c) Sioux City, IA
d) Sioux Falls, SD
4. Which National Association of Letter Carriers branch collected the most donations during this year’s Stamp Out Hunger food drive?
a) Los Angeles
b) San Juan, PR
c) Garden Grove, CA
5. Which shark species is not featured on the new Sharks stamps?
a) Mako shark
b) Thresher shark
c) Tiger shark
d) Whale shark
Answers: 1) d. 2) b. 3) d. 4) a. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.