Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Willowick, OH, Letter Carrier Steven Farkas recently saved two homes threatened by what?
b) Gas leak
2. Recent USPS career conferences featured which activities?
a) Networking opportunities
b) Panel discussions
d) All of the above
3. Fill in the blank: A new Postal Service study reports households received (blank) packages last year.
a) 3.8 billion
b) 4.7 billion
c) 5.1 billion
d) 7 billion
4. Among the 50 states, which Post Office is the most eastern geographically?
a) Christiansted, VI
b) Hagatna, GU
c) Lubec, ME
d) None of the above
5. Where will USPS dedicate the Father Theodore Hesburgh stamp?
a) Catholic University of America
b) College of the Holy Cross
c) Georgetown University
d) University of Notre Dame
Answers: 1) b. 2) d. 3) b. 4) c. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.