Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service reported (blank) in total revenue for fiscal 2018’s first quarter (Oct. 1-Dec. 31, 2017).
a) $19 billion
b) $19.1 billion
c) $19.2 billion
d) $19.3 billion
2. By how much will the fee to renew U.S. passports by mail increase in April?
d) This fee isn’t increasing.
3. Who tweeted to congratulate Fort Wayne, IN, Retail Associate Stan Coburn on his 50th year as a postal employee?
a) Fort Wayne Postmaster Kathryn Harris
b) U.S. Rep. Jim Banks
d) All of the above
4. True or false: Informed Visibility shows the physical movement of letters and flats in near-real-time.
5. Where did Abraham Lincoln serve as Postmaster?
a) Grandview, MO
b) Millers Ferry, IL
c) New Salem, IL
d) Springfield, IL
Answers: 1) c. 2) d. 3) b. 4) a. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.