Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service reported (blank) in controllable income for fiscal 2018’s first quarter (Oct. 1-Dec. 31, 2017).
b) $3.53 million
c) $35.3 million
d) $353 million
2. When did USPS launch the #PostalProud initiative?
3. True or false: Half of U.S. households read catalogs they receive in the mail.
4. Where does Letter Carrier Sasa Maksimovic work?
a) Burlington, VT
b) Memphis, TN
c) Rutland, VT
d Washington, DC
5. Where in Poconos, PA, is Steve Harvey sending the New Jersey middle-school students whose letter-writing campaign provided Gilbert and Grace Caldwell with a second honeymoon?
a) Great Bear Lodge
b) Great Eagle Lodge
c) Great Fox Lodge
d) Great Wolf Lodge
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) b. 4) c. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.