Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How many alleged perpetrators were charged by federal agencies last week in mailing and other schemes that target older customers?
a) More than 250
b) More than 375
c) More than 500
d) More than 625
2. Fill in the blank: USPS is adding (blank) to its Postal Pulse employee survey.
a) A comment box
b) A glossary
d) More questions
3. Where in Florida were the Bioluminescent Life stamps dedicated?
a) Fort Lauderdale
b) Fort Meade
c) Fort Myers
d) Fort Pierce
4. True or false: You can reduce or cancel Federal Employees’ Group Life Insurance coverage at any time on LiteBlue.
5. When was the first stamp to feature a U.S. flag issued?
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) d. 4) a. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.