NPF awards. Several USPS employees were honored this week at the National Postal Forum (NPF) in San Antonio.
Five employees were recognized for their work with Business Connect, a program that encourages Postmasters and station managers to initiate discussions with customers about USPS products and services.
The honorees are:
- Postmaster Carlton “Joe” Babcock (Paola, KS)
- Postmaster Melissa Beasley (Licking, MO)
- Customer Services Manager Anthony Frosino (Rochester, NY)
- Postmaster Gabriele Incigeri (Mechanicsville, PA)
- Postmaster Peggy Weatherford (Wellborn, TX)
NPF, the mailing and shipping industry’s largest annual conference, concluded May 9.
Postal Bulletin. The Postal Bulletin’s latest edition previews Mailbox Improvement Week, which begins Sunday, May 13. The issue also includes the latest updates to policies, procedures and forms.
Got news for “Need to know”? Email your submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org.