Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Since the revised PS Form 3849 was rolled out in January, approximately how many times has it been used for redelivery requests?
a) 1.7 million
b) 2.2 million
c) 2.3 million
d) 3.8 million
2. Fill in the blank: The deadline to complete the next Postal Pulse employee survey is (blank).
a) Friday, June 22
b) Saturday, June 23
c) Sunday, June 24
d) Monday, June 25
3. True or false: Postmaster Bobby Kimball delivers stand-up talks inside a 25-foot circle in the Apple Valley, CA, Post Office’s parking lot.
4. What time does Buffalo, NY, Motor Vehicle Operator David Iadresin begin his workday?
a) 2 a.m.
b) 3:30 a.m.
c) 10:30 a.m.
d) 3 p.m.
5. When did Scooby-Doo, who’ll appear on a forthcoming stamp, debut?
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.