Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: Postal Service employees collected (blank) pounds of food during the 2018 Stamp Out Hunger drive.
a) 42 million
b) 71.6 million
c) 75.3 million
d) 1.6 billion
2. How did “Sandy,” the letter carrier highlighted in this week’s Hatch Act story, violate the law?
a) She used Facebook to broadcast a political endorsement while sitting inside a USPS vehicle
b) She made political posts on social media while on the clock
c) She placed a political candidate’s sign in a USPS vehicle’s window
d) She wrote “corrections” on political mailpieces
3. True or false: Customers who want to renew a passport should use the Retail Customer Appointment Scheduler to make an appointment online.
4. Where in California does Ronald Fitzgerald work as a Business Mail Entry Unit clerk?
a) San Diego
b) San Francisco
c) San Luis Obispo
d) San Pedro
5. What does the new Scooby-Doo stamp show him doing?
a) Eating a Scooby Snack
b) Peering through a magnifying glass
c) Riding in the Mystery Machine with his friends
d) Watering a blossoming plant in a flowerpot
Answers: 1) b. 2) c. 3) b. 4) a. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.