Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. By what percentage has revenue from USPS passport application and photo services increased since October?
a) 2.4 percent
b) 3.7 percent
c) 6.2 percent
d) 18 percent
2. What’s the subject of the latest Safety Depends on Me video?
a) Distracted driving
b) Dog bites
c) Heat stress
d) Powered industrial trucks
3. Fill in the blank: Employees who want to audition for the latest holiday TV advertising campaign must submit their videos by (blank) at 5 p.m. EDT.
a) Friday, Sept. 14
b) Monday, Sept. 17
c) Tuesday, Sept. 18
d) Wednesday, Sept. 19
4. How many total hours of sick leave has Duluth, GA, Mail Handler James L. Etchison accumulated?
5. When did Congress establish Labor Day as a national holiday?
Answers: 1) d. 2) d. 3) d. 4) c. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.