Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: USPS has rules about distributing partisan materials on postal property.
2. What’s the name of the new online tool that will allow employees to better handle customer service issues?
a) Customer 360
b) Expected Delivery
c) Informed Delivery
d) Link mobile
3. Fill in the blank: (Blank) received this year’s gold-level Postal Customer Council Leadership Award for postal member of the year.
a) Jacksonville, FL, Customer Relations Coordinator Delores Carter
b) Greater Boston District Consumer and Industry Contact Manager George Kippenhan
c) Mid-Carolinas District Communications Coordinator Lynn Taylor
d) Sierra Coastal District Marketing Manager Ramela Younekian
4. Where did Mail Handler Willie Clemmons begin his postal career?
a) Los Angeles District Office
b) Los Angeles Main Post Office
c) Los Angeles Processing and Distribution Center
d) Los Angeles Terminal Annex Post Office
5. Who said, “I always think: Promote the brand, deliver the brand and be the brand”?
a) Chicopee, MA, Letter Carrier Todd Bettgenhauser
b) Gays Mills, WI, Rural Carrier Stacy Chamberlain
c) Medford, NJ, Rural Carrier Yulia Indrawati
d) Chicago Letter Carrier Nadean Press
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) c. 4) d. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.