Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blanks: Revenue for the (blank) lead generation programs increased 156 percent and 18 percent, respectively, during the most recent fiscal year.
a) Business Connect and Customer Connect
b) Customer Connect and Clerks Care
c) Clerks Care and Mail Handlers
d) Mail Handlers and Rural Reach
2. Who said, “When employees wear their uniforms properly, they are providing a positive reflection of the Postal Service brand”?
a) Manassas, VA, Retail Associate Mitchell Carte
b) Brand Marketing Executive Director Chris Karpenko
c) Alexandria, VA, Letter Carrier Edwin Tabarez
d) Riverdale, MD, Retail Associate Shannon Wilson-Ellis
3. True or false: From Dec. 1-Jan. 7, all First-Class Mail stamps will be canceled using the national holiday postmark.
4. Which of the following cities does not have a Post Office participating in Operation Santa’s digital program?
5. What is the title of President George H.W. Bush’s memoir, which featured many of the letters he wrote over the years?
a) “All the Best, George Bush”
b) “Cordially, George Bush”
c) “Sincerely, George Bush”
d) “Your Friend, George Bush”
Answers: 1) c. 2) b. 3) b. 4) b. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.