Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many packages does USPS expect to deliver from Dec. 17-23?
a) 2 million
b) 20 million
c) 200 million
d) 900 million
2. By what percentage is online holiday spending expected to increase this year, according to eMarketer?
a) 16.2 percent
b) 16.4 percent
c) 16.6 percent
d) 16.8 percent
3. True or false: Under USPS ethics guidelines, it’s OK to give a non-cash gift worth $10 or less to a manager on birthdays, holidays or similar occasions.
4. Where does the Postal Service rank on Viqtory’s list of the top 10 government agencies and nonprofit organizations that employ veterans?
a) First place
b) Third place
c) Fifth place
d) Seventh place
5. Fill in the blank: Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan recently led a dedication ceremony for a new processing and distribution center in (blank).
a) Portland, OR
b) Portland, ME
c) St. Paul, MN
d) Winston-Salem, NC
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.