The new eBuy2 catalog for Nestle 5-gallon bottled drinking water service is now available.
Here’s what you should know:
• Postal Service facilities that currently receive service from Nestle should complete a new eBuy2 requisition to fund service for the remainder of fiscal 2019, which ends Sept. 30.
• Facilities that started new service from Nestle in December 2018 using the Nestle order request form must complete an eBuy2 requisition for 10 months of quantity to cover fiscal 2019.
• Facilities with existing service that didn’t have a valid eBuy2 purchase order to fund through Dec. 30, 2018, must complete an eBuy2 requisition for 12 months of quantity to cover fiscal 2019.
• Facilities with existing service that had a valid eBuy2 purchase order to fund through Dec. 30, 2018, must complete an eBuy2 requisition for nine months of quantity to cover the remainder of fiscal 2019.
• Facilities that want to make a new request must confirm service through Nestle by calling 800-950-9907 or by sending an email to RREnterpriseSupport@waters.nestle.com. Provide your “ship to” address and ZIP Code prior to completing an eBuy2 requisition to start the service.
Refer to the new Material Logistics Bulletin MLB-CO-19-001 for instructions on how to complete the eBuy2 requisition.
For additional information, email Purchasing and Supply Management Specialist Sijo Sunny or call 214-819-7118.