Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How many Priority Mail Express packages did USPS deliver in fiscal 2018 (Oct. 1, 2017-Sept. 30, 2018)?
a) 28 million
b) 1 billion
c) 1.2 billion
d) 3 billion
2. True or false: You can request a duplicate copy of your federal form W-2 through PostalEASE or by calling the USPS employee self-service line.
3. In what format are the 20 Cactus Flowers stamps available?
4. Who was the subject of the Feb. 15 “On the Job” profile?
a) Pacific Area Mailpiece Design Analyst Paula Bigornia
b) Western Area Operation and Support Acting Manager John DiPeri
c) Ogden, UT, Distribution Clerk Sterling Harris
d) Cupertino, CA, Letter Carrier Sharon Lindsley
5. Fill in the blank: If you’re younger than 50, the maximum you can contribute toward your Thrift Savings Plan account for 2019 is (blank).
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) a. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.