Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: USPS employees pledged (blank) during the most recent Combined Federal Campaign, up 20 percent from the previous cycle.
a) $7.1 million
b) $7.3 million
c) $7.5 million
d) $7.7 million
2. Which subject is addressed on the Postal Service’s new time clock posters?
b) Employee engagement
3. True or false: If you have a dependent care flexible spending account through FSA Feds, you can continue to spend your 2018 funds until Friday, March 15.
4. Which stamp release was not announced this week?
a) Music Icons: Marvin Gaye
b) Sesame Street
c) Spooky Silhouettes
d) Tyrannosaurus Rex
5. This week, Postmasters and station managers received a Business Connect kit to help them host what kind of event?
a) Gain New Business Day
b) Get Down to Business Day
c) Grab New Business Day
d) Grow Your Business Day
Answers: 1) d. 2) b. 3) a. 4) a. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.