Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many pounds of food have been collected through Stamp Out Hunger since the annual drive began in 1993?
a) 1 billion
b) 1.2 billion
c) 1.4 billion
d) 1.6 billion
2. Fill in the blanks: USPS reported (blank) in total revenue and a net loss of (blank) during fiscal 2019’s second quarter (Jan. 1-March 31).
a) $2.1 billion, $17.5 billion
b) $2.1 billion, $19.6 billion
c) $17.5 billion, $2.1 billion
d) $19.6 billion, $2.1 billion
3. What is the deadline to complete the latest Postal Pulse employee survey?
a) Friday, May 31
b) Friday, June 7
c) Friday, June 14
d) Friday, June 21
4. True or false: Postmasters must send Notice 209 to all rural and highway contract box delivery route customers the week before Mailbox Improvement Week begins.
5. Where in Utah did USPS hold the Transcontinental Railroad stamp dedication ceremony?
a) Park City
b) Pleasant Grove
c) Promontory Summit
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) c. 4) a. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.