Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: The Alzheimer’s semipostal stamp has raised more than $860,000 for research since its release in 2017.
2. Capt. Judson West of the Postal Police is featured in the latest episode of which USPS video series?
a) “Business Focus”
b) “Dollars and Change”
d) None of the above
3. Fill in the blank: The George H.W. Bush stamp honors the nation’s (blank) president.
4. Who was the area leader in scanning during the week ending June 7, and who finished first among the districts?
a) Eastern, Dakotas
b) Southern, Western Pennsylvania
c) Western, Dakotas
d) Western, Oklahoma
5. Match the employee in Column A with the Link feature that showcased him or her in Column B.
a) Long Island District Safety Specialist John Korsiak
b) Western Pennsylvania District Marketing Manager Jane Rahenkamp
c) San Diego Letter Carrier Laura Tapia
d) Bronx, NY, Retail Management Analyst Joan Kucmierowski
I) “Best Practices”
II) “Heroes’ Corner”
III) “News Briefs”
IV) “On the Job”
Answers: 1) a. 2) c. 3) b. 4) c. 5) a. II., b. I., c. IV., d. III.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org