Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. USPS recently held a symposium in Washington, DC, for what kind of customers?
a) Catalog publishers
b) Major retailers
c) Nonprofit executives
d) Small-business owners
2. Which USPS department is adding almost 60 career positions to its workforce?
a) Consumer and Industry Affairs
b) Corporate Communications
c) Corporate Information Security Office
d) Customer Experience
3. True or false: A USPS station in Los Angeles was recently renamed for Gregory Hines, the subject of this year’s Black Heritage stamp.
4. Which character didn’t participate in the recent dedication ceremony for the Sesame Street stamps?
a) Big Bird
b) Cookie Monster
5. Fill in the blanks: Link’s “Best Practices” column recently featured Letter Carrier (blank), while “On the Job” profiled Customer Services Supervisor (blank).
a) Warren Berg, Melissa Hardin
b) Melissa Hardin, Warren Berg
c) Kristin Davis, Philip Davis
d) Philip Davis, Kristin Davis
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) b. The station was renamed for Marvin Gaye, the subject of the latest Music Icons stamp. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.