Here’s Link’s latest “News Quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which Link column recently featured Manassas, VA, Rural Carrier Carlos Almeda?
a) “Best Practices”
b) “Heroes’ Corner”
c) “The List”
d) “On the Job”
2. Fill in the blank: To help restore USPS to financial stability, the organization’s leaders have called for (blank) to be fully integrated into postal retiree health plans.
a) The Affordable Care Act
d) Federal Employee Health Benefits plans
3. Which online platform did Concord, MA, Postmaster Raymond White use to suggest improvements to USPS employee earnings statement envelopes?
c) Life Changes LiteBlue page
d) Link mobile
4. Hurricane season begins each year on June 1. When does it end?
a) Aug. 31
b) Sept. 30
c) Oct. 31
d) Nov. 30
5. Who saved Skippy, a Pomeranian mix who was discovered on a roadside last month?
a) Anthony, KS, Retail Associate Terry Ball
b) Louisville, KY, Postal Support Employee Debra Carver
c) Wilmington, DE, Letter Carrier Laura Domnick
d) Dorr, MI, Rural Carrier Laurel Jansen
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) b. 4) d. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.