“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which USPS tool helps business customers ensure their mailings are delivered at the right time?
a) Informed Facility
b) Informed Mobility
c) Informed Visibility
d) None of the above
2. True or false: Under federal ethics regulations, Postal Service employees cannot work for a competitor, such as FedEx, UPS and DHL.
3. Which environmental organization recently named USPS a national leader in addressing climate change?
a) Climate Registry
b) Nature Conservancy
c) Sierra Club
d) U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
4. Fill in the blank: Postal Service employees have raised more than (blank) in estimated annualized revenue for the organization since the Race for a $Billion campaign began last fall.
a) $368 million
b) $369 million
c) $370 million
d) $371 million
5. Where can USPS managers and supervisors download fact sheets, customizable speeches and other communications resources?
a) Postal Communicator’s Toolbox
b) Postal Explorer
c) Postal Facts
d) Postal Pro
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) a. 5) a.