“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Hand sanitizers and disinfecting wipes that don’t contain alcohol aren’t regulated as hazardous materials and are allowed in the mailstream.
2. Who oversees employee matters for COVID-19 Response Command, the group leading the Postal Service’s response to the coronavirus pandemic?
a) Joshua Colin, acting processing and maintenance operations vice president
b) Mark Guilfoil, supply management vice president
c) Steve Monteith, marketing vice president
d) Simon Storey, employee resource management vice president
3. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service is encouraging employees to sign up for (blank) to avoid potential network disruptions caused by the coronavirus pandemic.
a) Direct deposit
b) Every Door Direct Mail
c) Informed Delivery
d) Link mobile
4. Where do Jasmine Wright and Pamela Kirkland, two journalists who count Gwen Ifill as a mentor, currently work?
b) Fox News Channel
c) NBC News
5. How much did Little Rock, AR, Letter Carrier Andy Derrick tip the employees of a favorite restaurant, Doe’s Eat Place, as they faced the pandemic shutdown?
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) a. 4) a. 5) d.