The Postal Service wants employees to know about a series of webinars that will be held in June to educate federal workers about the Thrift Savings Plan (TSP).
The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, the agency that administers the plan, will conduct the one-hour webinars, which will each be offered twice.
Here’s the lineup:
- “TSP Investment Funds,” Tuesday, June 9, and Tuesday, June 23, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. EDT each day
- “TSP Loans,” Wednesday, June 10, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. EDT
- “TSP In-Service Withdrawals,” Thursday, June 11, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. EDT
- “TSP Death Benefits,” Monday, June 15, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. EDT
- “Intro to TSP,” Wednesday, June 17, 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. EDT
- “TSP Post-Service Withdrawals,” Friday, June 19, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. EDT
- “TSP Contributions,” Wednesday, June 24, at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. EDT
The information in the “TSP Post-Service Withdrawals” webinar will be beneficial to TSP participants that are within 10 years or less of retirement and participants who have separated or retired.
Individuals who want to participate in the webinars must register first. To register and for more information, go to the TSP website’s webinars section.
All dates and topics are subject to change or cancellation. Additional topics may be added. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
All previously recorded webinars are available on the TSP YouTube channel.
For additional questions, email the USPS Health and Wellness team.