“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Netflix mails DVDs to about 2 million customers each year, but how many people used the subscription service at its peak in 2011?
a) 14 million
b) 15 million
c) 16 million
d) 17 million
2. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service will issue commemorative stamps celebrating Bugs Bunny’s (blank) birthday on July 27.
3. Which “Heroes’ Corner” subject appeared on Postal Bulletin’s June 18 cover?
a) Portland, ME, Financial Programs Compliance Manager Heather Adams
b) Miami Letter Carrier Donna Bratton
c) Buffalo, NY, Business Mail Technician Jack Harzynski
d) Kenna, WV, Retail Associate Meredith Taylor
4. True or false: On July 1, USPS began deleting Signature Confirmation from all systems, software applications, and publications, manuals and forms.
5. What was the most popular destination in the National Park System in 2019?
a) Blue Ridge Parkway
b) Golden Gate National Recreation Area
c) Great Smoky Mountains National Park
d) Yellowstone National Park
Answers: 1) a. 2) c. 3) b. 4) b. USPS began deleting Return Receipt from the organization’s systems, software applications, and publications, manuals and forms that day. 5) b.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.