“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: USPS will assess late fees for PO Boxes that were due in May, if the customer makes payment within (blank) of the May 31 deadline.
a) 15 days
b) 30 days
c) 45 days
d) 60 days
2. True or false: In June, the Postal Service began distributing a gray adjustable mask to every USPS, Postal Inspection Service and Office of Inspector General employee.
3. Approximately how many Healing PTSD semipostal stamps have been sold since its release last year?
a) 7 million
b) 8 million
c) 9 million
d) 10 million
4. How much total revenue has the Postal Service’s Customer Connect program generated since its creation in 2003?
a) $3 million
b) $30 million
c) $3 billion
d) $30 billion
5. Which USPS application is used to certify and retire equipment and other capital assets that are no longer needed?
a) Informed Facility
b) Informed Visibility
c) Solution for Enterprise Asset Management
d) Web Box Activity Tracking System
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) c. 5) c.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.