“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which of the following is not one of the operating units established through the Postal Service’s recent restructuring?
a) Commerce and Business Solutions
b) Logistics and Processing Operations
c) Processing and Maintenance Operations
d) Retail and Delivery Operations
2. Fill in the blank: USPS reported total revenue of $17.6 billion for the quarter that ended June 30, up (blank) compared with the same period one year earlier.
a) 2.5 percent
b) 3.2 percent
c) 6.4 percent
d) 8.4 percent
3. True or false: In July, the Postal Service’s Race for a $Billion campaign reached its goal of generating $1 billion in revenue through employee-provided sales leads.
4. Where is the new USPS Supervisor Mentorship Toolkit available?
b) Informed Visibility
c) Life Changes LiteBlue page
d) Human Resources Shared Service Center Blue page
5. Which president signed the Postal Reorganization Act into law?
a) John Kennedy
b) Lyndon Johnson
c) Richard Nixon
d) Gerald Ford
Answers: 1) c. 2) b. 3) b. USPS reached its Race for a $Billion goal in August. 4) a. 5) c.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.