“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. When will the Postal Service resume selling the Alzheimer’s semipostal stamp?
a) Sept. 30
b) Oct. 1
c) Oct. 5
d) Nov. 1
2. True or false: The new Mayflower in Plymouth Harbor stamp commemorates the 500th anniversary of the ship’s arrival in America.
3. By how much will Priority Mail Express Commercial prices temporarily increase, beginning Oct. 18?
a) 24 cents
b) 25 cents
c) 40 cents
4. Fill in the blank: The Sept. 16 scanning snapshot showed (blank) was the top-ranked area, while (blank) ranked last.
a) Atlantic, Central
b) Central, Southern
c) Southern, Western-Pacific
d) Western-Pacific, Atlantic
5. What is the title of the USPS commercial that debuted this month?
a) “Assurance 4”
b) “Boldness 3”
c) “Certainty 2”
Answers: 1) c. 2) b. The stamp commemorates the 400th anniversary of the Mayflower’s arrival in America. 3) d. 4) b. 5) c.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.