“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How much revenue did the Race for a $Billion campaign raise for the Postal Service?
a) $1 billion
b) $1.1 billion
c) $1.2 billion
d) $1.3 billion
2. Which city did Postmaster General Louis DeJoy visit in late September to thank USPS employees for their service and to encourage them to continue helping the organization become more efficient?
b) Lake Charles, LA
c) Richmond, VA
d) None of the above
3. How many USPS cybersecurity operations centers monitor the postal network round-the-clock for suspicious activity?
4. Fill in the blank: The Postal Service offering a reduced price on its largest (blank) for mail sent to military and diplomatic posts abroad during the holidays.
a) Military Care Kit
b) Priority Mail Flat Rate Box
c) Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelope
d) Priority Mail Express Box
5. True or false: Through the USPS Burial Flag Program, all retail Post Offices serve as a burial flag repository.
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) b. 4) b. 5) a.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.