“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: More than 13 million customers are expected to use usps.com on (blank), making it the Postal Service’s busiest day online this holiday season.
a) Dec. 7
b) Dec. 14
c) Dec. 21
d) Dec. 28
2. What does the USPS Corporate Information Security Office’s identity and access management team do?
a) Develops proof-of-identity programs
b) Ensures employees can access technology
c) Helps verify customers’ identities
d) All of the above
3. True or false: The Single Package Lookup Tool produces an average of 46,000 daily tracking insights that employees use to resolve customer inquiries.
4. How many U.S. adults say they have a family member or close friend who is addicted to drugs or has been in the past, according to a 2018 Pew Research Center study?
a) 26 percent
b) 36 percent
c) 46 percent
d) 56 percent
5. Match the holiday stamp release in Column A with its art director in Column B.
I) Antonio Alcalá
II) Greg Breeding
III) Ethel Kessler
IV) Derry Noyes
Answers: 1) b. 2) d. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a. III., b. I., c. II., d. IV.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.