“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: When using the Zoom videoconferencing platform, you can help the Postal Service avoid charges by using your computer’s audio or your phone to dial into a meeting.
2. What percentage of USPS employees feel engaged, according to the last Postal Pulse employee survey results?
a) 17 percent
b) 23 percent
c) 25 percent
d) 26 percent
3. Due to legal restrictions, what kind of content is prohibited from being shown at Postal Service facilities?
a) Prerecorded movies
b) USPS videos on Blue
c) USPS videos on YouTube
d) None of the above
4. In what city did USPS record the most employee slips, tips and falls last year?
5. Fill in the blank: The Postal Inspection Service wants to raise awareness of (blank) scams, which occur when consumers receive unsolicited items from a seller.
Answers: 1) a. 2) c. 3) a. 4) a. 5) b.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.