“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: In 2020, postal employees experienced more than (blank) motor vehicle accidents.
d) 2.6 million
2. How many investigations did the USPS Office of Inspector General complete during the six-month period that ended Sept. 30?
d) 1.18 million
3. True or false: The Postal Service’s Central Area spans a 450,000-square-mile region that includes 10 states.
4. Where was “Dear Santa,” the documentary about USPS Operation Santa, released on Dec. 4?
a) Select theaters
b) Video on demand
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
5. Match the stamp in Column A with its planned release date in Column B.
I) Jan. 14
II) Jan. 28
III) Feb. 2
IV) Feb. 11
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a. II., b. IV., c. I., d. III.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.