“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Many Combined Federal Campaign member charities allow people to pledge volunteer hours instead of financial contributions.
2. Fill in the blank: Two months — April and (blank) — will each have three paydays for USPS employees in 2021.
3. Which of the following is not one of the tiers recently added to the USPS Loyalty Program?
4. Why is it best to avoid posting images of USPS workplaces online?
a) Photos or videos may contain information that isn’t meant for public viewing
b) Workers and customers have a right to privacy
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
5. Columbus, OH, Mail Expeditor Joseph Clark has 65 years of postal service, but how many years of total federal service does he have?
a) 66 years
b) 67 years
c) 68 years
d) 69 years
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. 3) c. 4) c. 5) b.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.