“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: (Blank) of First-Class Mail will be unaffected by service standards that took effect Oct. 1.
a) 46 percent
b) 51 percent
c) 56 percent
d) 61 percent
2. When is the Postal Service’s next market-dominant price adjustment scheduled to happen?
a) January 2022
b) July 2022
c) January 2023
d) July 2023
3. True or false: USPS now offers a Priority Mail shipping service option for expedited packaging supplies.
4. In the fiscal year that ended Sept. 30, 2020, how many heroic employees were recognized by the Postal Service?
5. What is the value of the shipping deal that resulted from the sales lead recently submitted by Ronald Manzini, a Sharpsburg, PA, letter carrier?
a) More than $83,000
b) More than $93,000
c) More than $103,000
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) d. 2) b. 3) a. 4) d. 5) a.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column