The Postal Service has published a series of five videos from the recent National Postal Forum.
The virtual event took place Sept. 20-22.
The videos are from the opening session, which took the form of a roundtable discussion hosted by Judy de Torok, the Postal Service’s vice president for corporate affairs.
The session featured a one-on-one interview with Postmaster General Louis DeJoy, followed by a series of discussions with other USPS officers.
Joining DeJoy were:
• Doug Tulino, deputy postmaster general and chief human resources officer
• Isaac Cronkhite, chief logistics and processing operations officer
• Joshua Colin, chief retail and delivery officer
• Joe Corbett, chief financial officer
• Steve Monteith, chief customer and marketing officer
• Jakki Krage Strako, chief commerce and business solutions officer
• Jenny Utterback, vice president for organization development
The videos can also be found on the USPS-TV page on Blue.
The National Postal Forum, or NPF, is a not-for-profit educational corporation founded in 1968 to ensure open lines of communication between USPS and business customers.