“News Quiz” is a weekly feature that lets you test your knowledge of recent Link stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Approximately how many tablets does USPS plan to distribute to plant managers and supervisors by September 2022?
2. True or false: Under new postal requirements, vape pens, e-cigarettes and other electronic nicotine delivery systems are generally nonmailable matter.
3. What are the dimensions of the USPS employee cards that explain the Delivering for America 10-year plan?
a) 3 inches by 5 inches
b) 3 inches by 5.25 inches
c) 3.25 inches by 5 inches
d) 3.25 inches by 5.25 inches
4. Fill in the blank: Employee relocation expense requests submitted after (blank) will be processed for payment on Jan. 3, 2022.
a) Nov. 1
b) Nov. 12
c) Nov. 15
d) Nov. 19
5. Where did the Postal Service recently test the collection of geospatial radio spectrum data?
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) c. 4) d. 5) d. USPS conducted the test in San Francisco.
Share your feedback at email@example.com. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.