The new stamp releases will include, clockwise from left, African Daisy, Shel Silverstein, Monument Valley, Mariachi and Palace of Fine Arts.
The Postal Service has announced the following additional stamp releases for 2022:
• Palace of Fine Arts, a Priority Mail Express stamp featuring San Francisco’s architectural landmark;
• Monument Valley, a Priority Mail stamp that illustrates the iconic sandstone formations of the American West;
• African Daisy, an international Forever stamp featuring the bright blossom native to southern Africa;
• Shel Silverstein, a Forever stamp with a playful illustration from the author’s book “The Giving Tree”;
• Flags on Barns, a stamp for business-mail users that features pencil and watercolor depictions of banners painted on the sides of barnyard buildings;
• Floral Geometry, $2 and $5 denominated stamps with abstract images of floral patterns; and
• Mariachi, colorful Forever stamps that capture the vibrant Mexican American musical tradition.
The Palace of Fine Arts and Monument Valley stamps will be released Feb. 14. The African Daisy stamp will be released March 14.
The release dates for the rest of the stamps have yet to be announced.
Share your feedback at firstname.lastname@example.org. Your comments could be included in the “Mailbag” column.