Here’s a look at some recent changes in the Postal Service leadership ranks:
• Robert J. Francis was named international processing operations director. He previously served as international processing operations and service improvement manager.
• Adrienne E. Marshall was named Election and Government Mail Services director, a newly created position at USPS headquarters in Washington, DC. She previously served as retail and Post Office operations support manager.
• Tucson, AZ, Postmaster John K. LaFreniere was named California 2 District’s acting manager. Jeremie Six, California 4 District’s operations integration manager, was named Tucson’s acting postmaster.
• Will L. Love Jr. was named the Denver Processing and Distribution Center’s plant manager. He previously served as lead distribution operation senior manager.
• Eddie C. Morgan Jr. completed an assignment as the Chicago Post Office’s officer in charge and resumed his duties as the Kansas City, MO, postmaster.
• Toledo, OH, Postmaster Joseph H. Stewart was named acting Level 1 Post Office support executive director.
• John R. Umphlett, an Indiana District Post Office operations manager, was named the Louisville, KY, Post Office’s acting officer in charge.
• Jennifer T. Vo was named California 6 District manager. She previously served as delivery strategy and policy director at USPS headquarters in Washington, DC.