Here’s a look at Postal Service employees who received appointments or recognition recently:
• Texas 2 District Manager Chenise LeDoux, was named the Postal Service’s representative in the Massachusetts Institute of Technology’s Sloan Fellows Program, beginning in June. The 12-month program aims to prepare executives with the skills needed to innovate and lead effective organizations. Upon completion of the program, LeDoux will receive a master’s degree in business administration. She joined USPS in 1987 and has served in several managerial roles, including postmaster in Lake Charles, LA; Tampa, FL; and Houston.
• Karlett E. Gilbert was named Southern Region’s regional logistics senior director, a role she previously held for WestPac Region. Marc E. Kersey, who previously served as Pacific Northwest Division’s logistics operations director, was named WestPac Region’s logistics senior director.
• David W. Camp, Louisiana District’s manager, was named Texas 2 District’s acting manager. Dallas Postmaster Yulonda Francis-Love was named Louisiana District’s acting manager.
• Minneapolis Postmaster William D. Jones was named Ohio 2 District’s acting manager.
• Michael Melendrez was named surface logistics senior director, a role he previously held for Southern Region.