Here’s a look at Postal Service employees who received appointments or recognition recently:
• Washington, DC, Postmaster Sherry L. Harper retired March 31 after 30 years with USPS.
• Cathleen C. Lujan was named Southern Area’s retail and post office operations support manager. She previously served as a retail support specialist.
• Lora M. McLucas was named Maryland District manager. She previously served as Denver postmaster.
• Shontay L. Porter, professional development programs manager, was named acting talent acquisition director.
• Pittsburgh Postmaster Larry M. Slane retired March 31 after 39 years of federal service.