Here’s a look at Postal Service employees who received appointments or recognition recently:
• Anthony A. Impronto, retail director, was named acting Post Office operations director, a role held by Leslie E. Johnson-Frick, who was named to a special assignment in Retail and Delivery.
• Terence F. Flynn was named chief counsel, grievance arbitration. He previously served as a USPS labor relations attorney.
• Michael J. Gordon was named government liaison director. He previously served as government correspondence manager. Gordon succeeds Sheila Meyers, who retired April 29 after 42 years with USPS.
• Wendy M. McLlwain, plant manager at the Suburban Maryland Processing and Distribution Center in Gaithersburg, was named to a special assignment working on Eastern Region service initiatives.
• Jerome H. Mitchell, the Charleston, WV, Processing and Distribution Center’s distribution operations senior manager, was named acting senior plant manager.
• Truman C. “Clint” Thorn, strategic and channel contracts manager, was named acting customer contracts and pricing director.
• Mark E. Wilson, the North Metro, GA, Processing and Distribution Center’s senior plant manager, was named acting senior plant manager at the Columbus, OH, Processing and Distribution Center. Paula M. Williams, North Metro’s distribution operations senior manager, was named the facility’s acting plant manager.